Here are some ways that you can play an important part in strengthening our sisterhood and the communities we serve:
Bring your authentic self to work!
We offer a flexible work schedule, 7 paid holidays, free dental and 50/50 monthly premium for medical and vision insurance; 40 hours of paid sick/safe time, 40 hours of vacation and 40 hours of PTO in the first year. In addition to quarterly incentives. We provide free continuing education hours, development training and growth opportunities. Please reach out with any questions you may have about potentially joining the sisterhood.
Qualified individuals, 18 and older, must email all of the following to be considered:
- Current resume
- Cover letter clearly stating how you meet or exceed the minimum qualifications
- Three professional references with their email addresses
- Include the job title of the position in the Subject line of your email
- Please indicate in your cover letter how you heard about the position
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
OPEN POSITIONS — all positions are full-time, non-exempt and community based; must be able to work between 30-35 hours per week. Compensation for most full-time positions with a caseload size between 10-17 at You Grow Girl! start at $48,876 annually.
- Therapist (1 Position) – at minimum a bachelors degree and four years mental health or community-based case management experience. Must have an active or eligible to obtain a Department of Health credential.
- WISe Parent Partner (3 Positions) – at minimum a parent or caregiver of a youth who has been harmed by systems and three years of experience navigating community based systems, such health, juvenile justice and foster care.
- WISe Wraparound Peer Partner (2 Positions) – at minimum a former youth who has been harmed by systems, such as education, health, juvenile justice or foster care and between the ages of 18-25 years old.
- WISe Wraparound Therapist (2 Positions) – at minimum a bachelors degree and four years mental health or community based case management experience. Must have an active or eligible to obtain a Department of Health credential.
We provide on the job training, doctorate level supervision, and peer-to-peer mentoring for all new team members!